Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome back to Twining's Take

Hey everybody, welcome back to the new Twining's Take. During my last two quarters at Western I wrote a weekly sports column, Twining's Take, and later penned FANalysis. During that time I developed quite a following (at least that's what I keep telling myself) and have wanted to get back in the sports commentary scene for a while now. Therefore, I'm beginning this blog and hoping that it takes me to higher levels of sports journalism. If you like high school sports, Seattle sports, national sports, and maybe a little pop-culture than you will like this blog. Thanks for reading and tell your friends that Twining's Take is back! Oh, and go Seattle Storm. I'll have another post later, but for now I need to get ready for football practice.

-Jeff Twining

No comments:

Post a Comment